Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums

Go down 
4 posters

Agree or no?
Agree
Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums I_vote_lcap83%Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
NO
Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums I_vote_lcap17%Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
•Vash•

•Vash•

Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums Empty
PostSubject: Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums   Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:47 pm

by closing the closed group and using the fanpage and forums instead. really better. really.
Back to top Go down
•Meth•

•Meth•

PostSubject: Re: Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums   Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:55 am

yesssssss
Back to top Go down
Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums   Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:03 am

to be more FORMAL..
Back to top Go down
•Vash•

•Vash•

PostSubject: Re: Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums   Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:22 pm

not just formal. a ton lot of reasons.
Back to top Go down
Itchy F

PostSubject: Re: Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums   Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:43 am

yes!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums   Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Close FB closed group; use only fanpage and forums
Page 1 of 1